Small Business Courses and Advising
At Community Ventures, our goal is to provide the knowledge and resources that help you succeed.
Course & Advisory Offerings.
We offer an array of essential business training and mentoring in the areas of business research, planning, marketing, and financing. We provide one-on-one advising and workshop opportunities where attendees can learn directly from outstanding leaders in our community on a variety of topics.
Counseling and business training offerings include:
- One-on-one sessions with our experienced business development specialists
- Ongoing counseling and support
- Business orientation
- Business development plans
- Personal budgets and financial projections
- Low-cost business training classes
- Valuable resource referrals
Business Builder Course
This six-session course provides the information needed to open and operate a successful business. Topics include business research and planning, marketing, financial reports, and how to finance your business. For more information, you can call toll free at (800)-299-0267 or contact the Business Development Specialist (listed below).
Business Development Specialist
Contact us or sign up for a business course.